[Toulibre] Quelle distribution préconiser pour du très grand public ?

Michel RENON renon at mr-consultant.net
Mer 13 Nov 10:36:29 CET 2013

Salut Sébastien,

Le 12/11/2013 22:39, Sébastien Dinot a écrit :
> Guilhem Bonnefille a écrit :
>> http://www.developpez.com/actu/63929/Canonical-acteur-de-l-open-source-use-des-droits-de-marque-contre-un-site-qui-critique-les-fonctions-d-Ubuntu-portant-atteintes-a-la-vie-privee/
>
> Ça commence à puer tout ça...

Pour infos, Mark a fait une clarification à ce sujet : c'était une
erreur interne : http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/1299

"Last week, the less-than-a-month-at-Canonical new guy sent out the
toughest template letter to the folks behind a “sucks” site. Now, that
was not a decision based on policy or guidance; as I said, Canonical’s
trademark policy is unusually generous relative to corporate norms in
explicitly allowing for this sort of usage. It was a mistake, and there
is no question that the various people in the line of responsibility
know and agree that it was a mistake. It was no different, however, than
a bug in a line of code, which I think most developers would agree
happens to the best of us. It just happened to be, in that analogy, a
zero-day remote root bug."

Bonne journée,
Michel