[Toulibre] Quelle distribution préconiser pour du très grand public ?

Jérôme jerome at jolimont.fr
Mer 13 Nov 10:43:42 CET 2013

Il s'est excusé auprès du Tea Party, c'est l'essentiel.

"On another, more personal note, I made a mistake myself when I used
the label “open source tea party” to refer to the vocal non-technical
critics of work that Canonical does. That was unnecessary and quite
possibly equally offensive to members of the real Tea Party (hi there!)
and the people with vocal non-technical criticism of work that Canonical
does (hello there!)."

--
Jérôme