[Toulibre] aux utilisateurs de jitsi meet

Lcaracol lcaracol at riseup.net
Ven 1 Mai 23:27:00 CEST 2020

Le Fri, 1 May 2020 22:37:53 +0200,
tonton Th via Toulouse-ll <toulouse-ll at toulibre.org> a écrit :

>     L'adresse MAC ne traversant pas les routeurs je ne vois pas
> comment elle pourrait être capturée...

Il me semble que maintenant ce n'est plus vrai en IPv6:

    The IPv6 EUI-64 format address is obtained through the 48-bit MAC
    address. The MAC address is first separated into two 24-bits,
    with one being OUI (Organizationally Unique Identifier) and the
    other being NIC specific. The 16-bit 0xFFFE is then inserted
    between these two 24-bits for the 64-bit EUI address.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-documents/understanding-ipv6-eui-64-bit-address/ta-p/3116953

On arrête plus le progrès.