[Toulibre] ubuntu ne veut pas de mes films débiles+ bonne nouvelle pour les auditeurs de radio france

krusaf krusaf at gmail.com
Lun 26 Mai 23:05:03 CEST 2008

Tu peux recup mon fichier sources.list. A toi de copier/coller le
contenu dans le tien.

# deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 8.04 _Hardy Heron_ - Release i386 (20080423)]/ hardy
main restricted
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy main restricted #Added
by software-properties
# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade
# newer versions of the distribution.

deb http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy main restricted
deb-src http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy restricted main
multiverse universe #Added by software-properties

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates main restricted
deb-src http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates restricted
main multiverse universe #Added by software-properties

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security
## team.
deb http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy universe
deb http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.
deb http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy multiverse
deb http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the
'backports'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it
includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful
features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any
review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
# deb http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-backports main
restricted universe multiverse
# deb-src http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-backports main
restricted universe multiverse
## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository. This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is
## offered by Canonical and the respective vendors as a service to
Ubuntu
## users.
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu hardy partner
deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu hardy partner

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hardy-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hardy-security restricted main
multiverse universe #Added by software-properties
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hardy-security universe
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hardy-security multiverse

## MEDIBUNTU
deb http://fr.packages.medibuntu.org/ hardy free non-free

# Dépôts de sources (uniquement utiles pour télécharger les sources avec
apt-get source. Dans ce cas enlever les #)
# deb-src http://fr.packages.medibuntu.org/ hardy free non-free

## Dépôt de paquets en cours de tests -- décommentez les lignes
## pour en activer l'accès. Ceci devrait être réservé à des
## développeurs et des testeurs avancés.
# deb http://fr.packages.medibuntu.org/ hardy-staging free non-free
# deb-src http://fr.packages.medibuntu.org/ hardy-staging free non-free

ensuite pour les codes à installer :

http://www.taltan.fr/post/2008/05/08/Ubuntu-804-Hardy-Heron-et-fichiers-multimedia